[LLVMdev] statically linked passes

NAKAMURA Takumi geek4civic at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 18:05:03 PDT 2010

Good morning Theresia,

> So to my big question: Where do I set up dependencies? I tried
> searching and searching for the other libraries to see how they'd done
> it, but didn't find anything...

I have no idea to your last question, excuse me.

On cygming(also msys + mingw), "configure --enable-shared" might give
you availability of loadable_module.
See also tools/bugpoint-passes.

You have to move the building order of your pass after building
tools/llvm-shlib.
Seek here with "llvmhello" or my name.

Cheers, ...Takumi