[LLVMdev] Why gdb can't determine stack of code run in JIT?

Yuri yuri at rawbw.com
Sun Oct 17 16:24:21 PDT 2010

On 10/17/2010 08:28, Reid Kleckner wrote:
> I know you haven't been able to get the JIT gdb support to work on
> FreeBSD (right?), but this is exactly the problem that we ran into
> that it solves.

Yes, I can't link with libllvm.a for various reasons so I use libLLVM.so
and I still wait for the fix in llvm-aware gdb.
Do you know when can this be expected? It's not needed normally, only
when running into some issues and debugging it. I am sure many people
will be asking about this with expanding llvm acceptance.

Yuri