[LLVMdev] libcpu with m88k

Pradeep Ramachandran pramach2 at uiuc.edu
Thu Oct 7 10:59:39 PDT 2010

To give a little more background, the file that I am trying to run is
an m88k assembly file. So, I run it as

./build/libcpu test_m88k assembly file

It prints a huge llvm assembly file first and then aborts giving the
following error.

test_m88k: ScheduleDAGRRList.cpp:244:
void<unnamed>::ScheduleDAGRRList::ScheduleNodeBottomUp(llvm::SUnit*,
unsigned int): Assertion `CurCycle >= SU->getHeight() && "Node
scheduled below its height!"' failed.
Stack dump:
0.      Running pass 'X86 DAG->DAG Instruction Selection' on function
'@jitmain'
Aborted

Does this give you any ideas?
Pradeep.