[LLVMdev] Status of PTX Backend

Che-Liang Chiou clchiou at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 08:39:58 PDT 2010

Hi Justin,

I am upstreaming the PTX backend.
My plan is to have a working prototype (that mean you may compile
non-trivial code with some workarounds) by the end of this year or by
January 2011.
I hope I could catch up next release of LLVM (version 2.9), so I will
adjust my plan according to the release schedule once it is announced.

Regards,
Che-Liang