[LLVMdev] projects that work with llvm 2.8

Samuel Williams space.ship.traveller at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 17:25:08 PDT 2010

Dear Chris,

Project Name: Kai
Project Website: http://www.oriontransfer.co.nz/research/kai
Project Description: Kai (Japanese 会 for meeting/gathering) is an experimental interpreter that provides a highly extensible runtime environment and explicit control over the compilation process. Programs are defined using nested symbolic expressions, which are all parsed into first-class values with minimal intrinsic semantics. Kai can generate optimised code at run-time (using LLVM) in order to exploit the nature of the underlying hardware and to integrate with external software libraries. It is a unique exploration into world of dynamic code compilation, and the interaction between high level and low level semantics.

Can you please let me know if this is the correct information and if you require any more details.

Kind regards,
Samuel