[LLVMdev] lit: LLVM style valgrind

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Mon Nov 22 12:44:41 PST 2010

On Nov 19, 2010, at 10:05 AM, Sergey Epanchintsev wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Lit utility has valgrind tests already implemented, that are called using
> --vg parameter.
> What does "LLVM style valgrind" mean in lit's TODO?
> What is LLVM style?

Great question, which one would I hope I could answer. Sometimes I am too terse for my own good. :)

I think what this is referring to is to emulate the existing support for running tests under valgrind that existed in the old DejaGNU suite setup.

I think, however, that as you point out this has been done and just not removed from the TODO list.

 - Daniel