[LLVMdev] Testing with llvm-lit

Brice Lin brice.lin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 18:43:34 PST 2010

Thanks, I have never run "make check" before. Now that I just ran it,
it created the necessary files to test ~/llvm/test/Integer/BitCast.ll
individually.

On another note, I wrote and collected together some small C programs
(that reside outside of the LLVM build tree) that I use to test my
transform pass. What files do I need to write (including Makefiles and
the such) so that I can run llvm-lit on them?