[LLVMdev] Win32 COFF Support

Eli Friedman eli.friedman at gmail.com
Fri May 28 13:29:49 PDT 2010

On Thu, May 27, 2010 at 9:59 PM, Nathan Jeffords
<blunted2night at gmail.com> wrote:
> For those that are interested, I have attached the latest version of my
> Win32 COFF support patch. There is no new functionality, I just fixed some
> compiler errors due to recent changes in the MC library.

One more review comment:

+  bool isVirtualSection(const MCSection &Section) const {
+//  const MCSectionCOFF &SE = static_cast<const MCSectionCOFF&>(Section);
+//  return SE.getType() == MCSectionCOFF::SHT_NOBITS;
+
+    return false; // not sure how to interpret this right now
+  }

Please get rid of the commented-out code and make the comment use
FIXME so it's clear there's an issue here.

-Eli