[LLVMdev] AliasAnalysis as a Loadable Module, Possible 2.6->2.7 issue

Will Dietz willdtz at gmail.com
Wed May 26 01:41:10 PDT 2010

Thanks for the response, Eli.

The header suggestion could certainly cause this issue (I panicked for
a second), but unfortunately as far as I can tell the headers are in
fact from LLVM 2.7.

The pass is built as a project configured by llvm, so hopefully that
would make things right, but also:
--include paths look legit (make VERBOSE=1, etc)
--strace on the build process for the project confirms no headers
outside the llvm 2.7 tree are read, and 'svn diff' confirms I haven't
managed to botch those.

The code is from the "release_27" branch, for what it's worth.

I'm not at all convinced I haven't somehow broken my build
environment, but it's not clear to me how.

Thoughts on anything else I could look into?

For what it's worth, attached is the project triggering the issue, if
someone gets bored and either wants to try it or tell me what I'm
doing wrong :).

Thanks for your time,

~Will