[LLVMdev] Fast register allocation

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Tue May 18 08:23:10 PDT 2010

You mention some potential issues on ARM, should we sort those out
before we enable it in Clang? It's somewhat more convenient to have
things be consistent.

I propose that at some point you just replace the old local register
allocator with the new one, and rename the old one. Then clients don't
need to change, and we can keep the old one available for a little
while if we want, for testing.

 - Daniel