[LLVMdev] LLVMGetPointerToFunction

Rob Rix rob at monochromeindustries.com
Tue May 11 13:39:40 PDT 2010

I’m not aware of whether one exists in 2.7 (it didn’t in 2.6 IIRC), but it’s pretty easy to write one up for yourself if necessary. I did something like this using 2.6:

void *LLVMGetPointerToFunction(LLVMExecutionEngineRef compiler, LLVMValueRef function) {
	llvm::ExecutionEngine *cppCompiler = llvm::unwrap(compiler);
	llvm::Function *cppFunction = llvm::unwrap<llvm::Function>(function);
	return cppCompiler->getPointerToFunction(cppFunction);
}

Rob

On 2010-05-11, at 3:19 AM, Georg Troxler wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is there such a function (or a similar one) which is callable using the c-binding llvm?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Georg

Rob Rix, Unknown Quantity
Monochrome Industries