[LLVMdev] bitcode with llvm-gcc (mingw) for windows

Steffen Geißinger steffen.geissinger at googlemail.com
Wed May 5 11:15:16 PDT 2010

Hi,

i'm currently building a small JIT compiler.
For the language I need a runtime library for some special math functions.
I think the best would be to compile the lib to bitcode and link it.
The compiler should be integrated in a product and as of this, it must work
under windows (VC10, 64bit).

So is it possible to build the math lib with the mingw llvm-gcc build an
link it later with the JITed Code?
Or are there any problems regarding the portability of the bitcode build
with llvm-gcc under mingw?
If there are problems, what solution would you suggest.

Regards,
Steffen