[LLVMdev] 2.7 Pre-release1 available for testing

Russell Wallace russell.wallace at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 12:21:35 PDT 2010

Ah, thanks... curious, that set of instructions recommends running
make in place (in the combined llvm directory), instead of in a
separate directory as when building llvm without clang.

Anyway, following those instructions (substituting unpacking the tar
files for the svn checkout) gets me a .sln file (the resulting
makefile doesn't work, but the .sln does), in which the build all
command appears to work, and reports complete success.

However, while it does generate a bunch of the usual ll*.exe's,
clang.exe is still not there. Am I still missing something?