[LLVMdev] Getting the DSNode from a Pool Descriptor?

Harmen van der Spek hvdspek at liacs.nl
Wed Mar 17 06:17:44 PDT 2010

Depending on the value of dsa_pass_to_use, either EquivBUDataStructures
or EQTDDataStructures is used. In the case that the top-down DSA is
used, information is pushed down to nodes in callees. However,
if bottom-up DSA is used, information has only been merged upwards and
the nodes are not necessarily equivalent.

Harmen