[LLVMdev] LLVM-GCC generating too much code from inline assembly

Fred / Kettch mjr.kettch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 23:07:00 PDT 2010

Yeah, sorry, it's the habit of working with Visual Studio people in a
cross-platform environment ;)
I mean with no optimizations, but when I was saying I took a 3x
performance hit, I mean between GCC 4.2 - no optims, and LLVM-GCC 4.2
- no optims. I expect it to be slower between LLVM GCC with or
without optims, but not that much in that specific case...

Fred