[LLVMdev] Internship in LLVM development in Nokia Research

Heikki.Berg at nokia.com Heikki.Berg at nokia.com
Fri Mar 12 03:07:41 PST 2010

Hi all,

Nokia Research Center, Finland is looking for an exceptional research intern for 4-12 months internship.
This is a paid internship position either in Helsinki or Tampere, Finland. The team is developing a novel programming model and LLVM based compiler for the language to be used in real-time signal processing application implementations.

To apply for this position, you have a M.Sc., MA, or equivalent degree from a university and are pursuing your Ph.D. studies. The ideal candidate is someone with experience with LLVM optimizations and backend implementation.

If you are interested in this position, please apply through.
http://nokia.taleo.net/careersection/10120/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=620766

Applications from abroad are encouraged. The working language of our team is English. Nokia will support you in obtaining a work visa, cover your travel costs to Finland (return flight ticket according to our travel policies), and help you find accommodation.

/ Heikki
heikki.berg at nokia.com<mailto:heikki.berg at nokia.com>