[LLVMdev] SAFECode and Poolalloc Branches for LLVM 2.6

John Criswell criswell at uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 11 12:39:23 PST 2010

Dear Erich,

We usually leave the creation of branches to developers who work on the
project.  Branches can be created without any special administrative
access (you just need commit access to the project in question).  If
you're a Klee developer and need help creating a release_26 branch,
please let me know; I can provide assistance.

Regards,

-- John T.