[LLVMdev] How to .. jump from inline asm to a BasicBlock?

Xinfinity xinfinity_a at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 5 09:10:19 PST 2010

Hello,

I have a problem trying to create an inline asm that checks one condition
and based on the result of the condition it should jump to one BasicBlock or
to another. My question is: is this possible in LLVM, from the inline asm to
jump out, to the LLVM code, and if it is, how can I pass the label to which
the code should jump.

I tried passing the address of the BasicBlocks, using blockaddress, but
without success.

Thank you in advance for your help.
Alexandra