[LLVMdev] Patch - big stackframes on SPU

Scott Michel scottm at aero.org
Mon Mar 1 14:11:58 PST 2010

Here's today's status:

Before I commit patches for big stacks, need to get the register
scavenging assert patch committed. That means making the existing test
cases work before the regscav patch gets committed. To do this means
looking into why varargs doesn't cause a frame to be set up when
prolog/epilog code is emitted (the spills to the stack happen just
fine, but $sp is not adjusted.)

"The Big Flick": need to look at varargs handling and why a frame
isn't being emitted.

-scooter