[LLVMdev] Runtime & idle time reoptimizer questions

T Senthilkumar senthilnow at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 30 05:55:57 PDT 2010

Hello everybody,
    I would like to know more about runtime & idle time reoptimizer mentioned in the powerpoint presentations about LLVM. Which tool in the LLVM toolchain is responsible for this?

Where I can find more details on how reoptimizer is implemented? If someone can let me know any doc or specific source code file to look at, it would be helpful. I have also seen a similar post by someone in mailing list asking if the reoptimizer even exists and there were no replies posted to that.

Regards
Senthil Kumar