[LLVMdev] Win32 COFF Support

Michael Spencer bigcheesegs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 23:31:41 PDT 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 3:15 PM, Nathan Jeffords
<blunted2night at gmail.com> wrote:
> write_uint32_le is used to write into a arbitrary data buffer, where as
>  WriteLE32 is used to write into the object file.

Ah, I didn't notice that.

Here's yet another style patch. Thanks to coppro for the review that
found most of these. (note, I made a branch and did a rebase just so I
could merge all the changes into one commit for the sexy github diff
display :P. Switch to master if you want to pull).

http://github.com/Bigcheese/llvm-mirror/commit/9e44816f67d80cf0a5572f0302573ec73182fcd5

Up next are the more substantial changes; starting with splitting up
WinCOFF.h into Support/COFF.h and WinCOFFObjectWriter.

- Michael Spencer