[LLVMdev] Win32 COFF Support

Nathan Jeffords blunted2night at gmail.com
Mon Jun 14 14:15:19 PDT 2010

I have not, I was going to look at it tonight. I tried an earlier version
and got stuck trying to figure out how to invoke lit.py. Looking over '
http://llvm.org/docs/TestingGuide.html' its still clear to be how to do
that.

In my setup, I have an out of tree build. Could you give be an example of
the command line to invoke the tests?

-Nathan