[LLVMdev] Block management

St├ęphane Letz letz at grame.fr
Sun Jun 13 02:12:10 PDT 2010

Hi,

In my code generator, I need to prepare a block and add instructions to it, then insert this block in a function defined later (that is I cannot create the function at the beginning stage become some info are not available yet). I tried to create a block without any "parent" (BasicBlock::Create(getGlobalContext(), "init"), fill it, but how to link it with the created function? (i read about "moveBefore" and "moveAfter" but these methods are not usable in this context...

Thanks

St├ęphane Letz