[LLVMdev] MC to LLVM disassembler?

Bob Grandish redcurbs at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 11 10:37:05 PDT 2010

Thanks for your response. In your experience, was it worth the conversion hassle and code expansion to have the code in a platform-independent SSA form and be able to apply LLVM-based analysis tools? Or is it better to convert to another IR (such as BAP[1]) and work in that form?

Bob

[1] Binary Analysis Platform, http://bap.ece.cmu.edu/