[LLVMdev] Building LLVM 2.7 on OpenSolaris

Laszlo Kiss lkiss at deltaprime.com
Thu Jul 29 18:09:49 PDT 2010

I'm interested in using LLVM for compiling to x86_64 native code
(ELF64), so I selected 'x86_64' as the architecture. I added 'host'
just-in-case...

The '--with-built-clang' selection is for building the Clang LLVM C
compiler instead of using a gcc front end. I placed the Clang
distribution in './tools/clang'.