[LLVMdev] build errors while cross compiling llvm-gcc for ARM

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Wed Jul 28 05:09:36 PDT 2010

Hello

> I'm using gold linker now to see if there can be any performance gain. Also
> using latest gcc version (4.4.4) and latest binutils.
Sorry, I misinformed you last time. The necessary fixes were *not*
pushed into the binutils 2.20.1 release. You should grab so-called
development snapshot (aka 2.20.51). Make sure it's recent (say, after
January 2010).

PS: Note that gold is currently not pretty much usable for ARM code.

--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov