[LLVMdev] Path Profiling

Adam Preuss apreuss at ualberta.ca
Fri Jul 23 13:29:52 PDT 2010

Dear LLVM developers:

I am a summer research student at the University of Alberta and I am working on implementing path profiling into LLVM. My work is almost complete; I am currently conducting tests to ensure that the path profiler functions correctly.

To provide evidence that the profiler produces accurate results, I have developed a verifier which derives edge profile files (identical to those created by LLVM's current edge profiler) from my path profiles. One can compare the two when testing for accuracy.

I have documentation to compliment this submission. I am wondering what steps I should take to submit the code and related documentation.

Thanks,

Adam Preuss