[LLVMdev] LLVM Server Downtime: July 31

John Criswell criswell at uiuc.edu
Mon Jul 19 11:39:10 PDT 2010

Dear All,

The University of Illinois will be upgrading some central routers on
July 31 from 3:00 am to 10:30 am Central Daylight Savings time.
Additional work may continue on August 1 from 3:00 am to 10:30 am if needed.

These routers connect our network to the rest of the Internet.  During
this time, the connection between the LLVM servers (hosted at Illinois)
and the rest of the world will be unavailable or intermittent as the new
equipment is put into place and tuned under live traffic conditions.

This work will affect all LLVM services, including:

o LLVM web server (and any projects hosted on our server, such as Clang)
o LLVM SVN server
o LLVM mailing lists

Sorry for any inconvenience this might cause.

Regards,

John Criswell