[LLVMdev] How to visualise Clang optimisation phases

Pedro Ferreira Pedro.Ferreira at imgtec.com
Mon Jul 19 01:23:13 PDT 2010

Having a look at clang's source, you can find in
"lib/CodeGen/BackendUtil.cpp" the functions where clang builds the
passes to emit code. The optimization passes used are there and you can
simulate them via the "opt" utility, by running each pass one at a time.
LLVM also declares standard module/function  passes on
include/llvm/Support/StandardPasses.h. Have a look and see if that's
what you want.