[LLVMdev] CallGraphSCCPass: symbol not found

Trevor Harmon Trevor.W.Harmon at nasa.gov
Tue Jul 13 15:46:22 PDT 2010

On Jul 12, 2010, at 11:37 PM, Duncan Sands wrote:

> $ c++filt _ZTIN4llvm16CallGraphSCCPassE
> typeinfo for llvm::CallGraphSCCPass
>
> LLVM TOT has RTTI turned off as far as I know (not sure about 2.7).
> Are you
> making use of RTTI?

I'm not explicitly using it, although my pass was using Boost, a
portion of which requires RTTI, so I had enabled RTTI in my pass's
Makefile. I have now disabled RTTI in my pass, and I even rebuilt LLVM
with RTTI enabled (REQUIRES_RTTI=1), but I'm still getting the same
error.

Any other suggestions? Thanks,

Trevor

P.S. What does TOT stand for?