[LLVMdev] MC: Object file specific parsing

Daniel Dunbar daniel at zuster.org
Mon Jul 12 10:14:14 PDT 2010

Hey Matt,

I have a patch sequence which should accomplish the same thing coming
in now. There are still some Darwin specific bits left in AsmParser,
but most of the stuff is now moved out to an extension class, and I
added a basic ELF extension class as well. Please let me know if you
see any problems with this approach.

 - Daniel