[LLVMdev] Disabling certain backends in test-suite?

Nick Lewycky nicholas at mxc.ca
Sat Jul 10 14:09:52 PDT 2010

Reid Kleckner wrote:
> If you disable them at configure time, they won't be run.
>
> You probably want:
> --enable-targets=host
> --disable-jit

You can disable them for a run of the test suite with "make TEST=nightly
report.html DISABLE_CBE=1 DISABLE_JIT=1" which is how I normally run it,
but I think the question is how to disable them for everyone for these
particular tests. I don't think there is a way yet, but the first thing
I would try is setting those two variables in my test's Makefile and see
what happens :)

Nick