[LLVMdev] r107943 / r107947 break i386 in Darwin.

Jean-Daniel Dupas devlists at shadowlab.org
Fri Jul 9 07:39:22 PDT 2010

It gave me some hard time, but I managed to build a reduced show case:

Must be compile in i386:

clang -arch i386 -o crash TestAppDelegate.c
Segmentation Fault

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: TestAppDelegate.c
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 657 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.llvm.org/pipermail/llvm-dev/attachments/20100709/b01cc21f/attachment.obj>
-------------- next part --------------

Le 9 juil. 2010 à 15:20, Jean-Daniel Dupas a écrit :

> Hello,
> I didn't managed to isolate the problem exactly, but I have some projects that crash (EXC_BAD_ACCESS) at launch time if I compile them using clang and integrated-as.
> After some svn update -r, I managed to find the culprit change. This is the commit r107943. 
> I will try to find more info about what goes wrong.
> -- Jean-Daniel
> _______________________________________________
> LLVM Developers mailing list
> LLVMdev at cs.uiuc.edu         http://llvm.cs.uiuc.edu
> http://lists.cs.uiuc.edu/mailman/listinfo/llvmdev

-- Jean-Daniel

More information about the llvm-dev mailing list