[LLVMdev] Executing a transformed program

Reid Kleckner reid.kleckner at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 22:20:41 PDT 2010

How are you getting LLVM to run your pass?  There's plenty of
information here if you haven't found this document:
http://llvm.org/docs/WritingAnLLVMPass.html

I'm going to assume you're using `opt -load MyPass.so -my-pass
input.bc -o output.bc` in which case you can just run llc on output.bc
to get a .s file.

Reid