[LLVMdev] How to create a CallInst that calls a standard c function like "printf"

Mary_nju miaoyisz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 05:08:55 PST 2010

I am working on a program based on LLVM. I want to modify the .bc file
throught C++ APIs provided by LLVM, but I don't know how to create a
CallInst that calls a standard c function like "printf", can anyone help me
with this problem?

The file attached is the program I wrote, it can be compiled, however, the
result of the dump of the retrieved module is not correct(missing global
variable and will cause 'program use external function 'myprintf' which
could not be resolved') problem.
http://old.nabble.com/file/p27210247/test.cpp test.cpp