[LLVMdev] LLVM-gcc for ARM

Anton Korobeynikov anton at korobeynikov.info
Sat Jan 16 14:40:54 PST 2010

Hello

> Can you be more specific?
> Where can I found it(arm-eabi)? please provide me with some basic steps.
Hrm, I assumed one going to build a compiler for bare metal target
would know what to do...

Have you looked here: http://www.codesourcery.com/sgpp/lite/arm ?
Or maybe you linux distribution vendor provides some pre-built package?
I usually build it from sources: http://sourceware.org/binutils/

Also, for bare metal target you will need some C library e.g. newlib.
There is some script inside utils/crosstools to automate building of
cross-compilers, but I never run it by myself.
--
With best regards, Anton Korobeynikov