[LLVMdev] [LLVMDev] Does our own developed module and functions can go along with the future improved version of LLVM?

minwook Ahn minwook.ahn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 20:25:43 PST 2010

Hello.

I am a compiler developer of our team. We try to build our own compiler for
our own processor.

We want to build our compiler based on LLVM by adding our own modules and
functions

which are specific to the features of our processor hardware.

In case of our developed modules, is it guaranteed that the modules can work
in the future version of LLVM?

In order to do so, what guideline is required to do that?

Thank you in advance.

Minwook Ahn