[LLVMdev] Exception Implementation Example added to Wiki

Garrison Venn gvenn.cfe.dev at gmail.com
Sat Jan 9 05:39:15 PST 2010

Understood. Sorry for my lack of background on these platforms. Do you know if llvm.eh.selector and dwarf emission
for a JIT execution environment works on your platform of choice? If so, and if the unwind system conforms to
http://refspecs.freestandards.org/abi-eh-1.21.html, the port will not be too bad. Beyond use of fprintf and strtoul, and
an include of unwind.h, I don't believe there is much else that is specific to UNIX. These may even exist in your platform's
headers. The structures/APIs defined in unwind.h are fully defined and useable as is in
http://refspecs.freestandards.org/abi-eh-1.21.html.

Garrison