[LLVMdev] Make LoopBase inherit from "RegionBase"?

Tobias Grosser grosser at fim.uni-passau.de
Fri Jan 8 11:27:58 PST 2010

On 01/08/10 14:20, ether wrote:
> sorry that i forgot to change the subjuect

Hi ether,

sounds interesting. Actually is/may be some kind of region. If you want
you can have a look at the analysis, that I wrote. It is not yet
finished, not completely documented and work in progress. However the
first big comment might be interesting for you. Or seeing the results of
opt -regions -analyze

The git repo to see it is here:
http://repo.or.cz/w/llvm-complete/tobias-sandbox.git/shortlog/refs/heads/region

I will think about this and maybe reply again.

Tobi