[LLVMdev] "Graphite" for llvm

Grigori Fursin gfursin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 16:24:13 PST 2010

Dear colleagues,

Happy New Year!

Just wanted to mention that since cTuning community is interested in
performance/code size/power tuning using empirical feedback-directed techniques
using different compilers including GCC and LLVM, so just wanted to mention that
we would be interested to add support to fine-grain optimizations from GRAPHITE
to Interactive Compilation Interface at some point at the beginning
of this year to be able to use cTuning optimization framework directly
and share optimization cases with the community.

Will keep in touch,
Grigori