[LLVMdev] Disassembler status

Conrado Miranda miranda.conrado at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 19:02:27 PST 2010

Hi there.

I've looking libcpu project and some history of the mailing list and got a
question: what is the status of the disassembler? I mean, is there someone
working on it, what targets does it support and so on.
I mean, it would be interesting to be able to "undo" the operations LLVM
does, like machine code->LLVM IR.
If there's no one working with this right now, I'd like some guidance on it.
I mean, with the available code, many things can be done, but I'd like to be
able to get an executable and go all the way back.

Thanks,

Conrado