[LLVMdev] [cfe-dev] New LLVM Server!!

Chris Lattner clattner at apple.com
Mon Feb 22 14:55:54 PST 2010

On Feb 22, 2010, at 2:47 PM, John Criswell wrote:

> Tanya Lattner wrote:
>> The transition to the new server is complete. If you find something is broken or not working correctly, please send mail to the list (llvmdev or cfe-dev).
>>
>> The demo page and docs should be fully functional.
>>
>> Thank you for your patience during this time.
>>

> Many kudos to Tanya and Chris for making this transition happen.

Tanya did all the hard work, I just made it annoying for everyone at the end.

It's worth noting that the new machine is much more powerful than the old one and has a lot more memory.  In time we plan to move the mailing lists onto the new machine (from mail.cs.uiuc.edu), potentially set up a live git mirror, etc.

Many thanks to Tanya for making this happen!

-Chris