[LLVMdev] Minor cosmetic issues

Russell Wallace russell.wallace at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 11:43:49 PST 2010

Well, "Low Level Virtual Machine (http://llvm.org/):" is indented 0
spaces and the three lines following it are indented 2 spaces.

"Registered Targets:" is indented 2 spaces and the lines following it
are indented 4 spaces.

If "Registered Targets:" and the lines following it were shifted to
the left 2 spaces, so that they were indented 0 and 2 spaces
respectively, it would line up with "Low Level Virtual Machine
(http://llvm.org/):" and its accompanying three lines of text, so it
would look better.