[LLVMdev] Need help getting LLVM JIT running on ARM

Puyan Lotfi puyan at gatech.edu
Wed Feb 17 12:26:20 PST 2010

Does anyone know what I should be doing if I want to cross compile LLVM for
the ARM architecture?
I want to use the LLVM JIT on ARM for a class project this semester.
I have built and/or installed a few different gcc arm (arm-linux, and also
one that is arm-elf) toolchains, and have had trouble getting LLVM 2.6 to
configure and compile using the --host and --build switches of the config.

If there are any good guides out there on cross compiling LLVM I would be
really be happy to read them.

Thanks

--
Puyan