[LLVMdev] Adding instruction to mips backend

Daniel Hallmannseder dhallmannseder at hsu-hh.de
Mon Feb 8 05:37:15 PST 2010

There are no errors, but the new instruction isn't processed by the
backend. I have added support to SelectionDAG, but probably not enough.
The instruction I want to add is a load instruction. I need this new
load instruction because I want to distinguish it from the already
available load instruction. This is necessary because of the target
platform which uses this new load for special purposes. I think the
addition of the SelectionDAG is insufficient. Is there a detailed
description, how to insert all necessary information into the
SelectionDAG part ?