[LLVMdev] Compiling Linux Kernel

Lei Shang shang1982 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 17:13:59 PST 2010

Does anyone have experience to compile Linux kernel in LLVM-2.6?

I am working on a C/C++ race detection framework and want to test in
large applications. But I do have a lot of errors while compiling
Linux kernel 2.6.3 using LLVM-2.6. Actually, I only need to get the
.bc bitcode file.
Anyboy does similar work before? Which Linux kernel version is used
and any skills?

Thanks.

Lei

/******
* Lei Shang
* PhD candidate, Computer Science & Engineering,
* University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia, 2052
* Email:  shang1982 at Gmail.com Mobile: 0425711216
* Homepage: http://shangl.info