[LLVMdev] About the information about live variable analysis

Qingan Li ww345ww at gmail.com
Sat Dec 18 17:53:28 PST 2010

Hi,

I worked in llvm to get some information from live variable analysis.
If the live range of one variable interferes with another, we could record
the related two variables into a pair. For example, with a function with
local variables 'a', 'b', 'c', 'x' and 'y', the pair set { (a, b), (b,c),
(x,y)} indicates that 'a' interferes with 'b', 'b' interferes with 'c', and
'x' interferes with 'y'.

The question is: How can I get this information (maybe in other forms) by
using llvm to compile a program?

Could anyone help me?
Thanks in advance.

--