[LLVMdev] Does someone has experience with Canadian cross build of LLVM compiler?

Ekaterina Sanina ekaterina.sanina at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 10:55:20 PST 2010

Hi Takumi,

Thank you for the reply. It turned out that my problem was caused by setting
up environment (CC, LD, etc) variables before invoking configure. That kind
of stuff seems to confuse configure. Anton Korobeynikov helped me to resolve
my problem.
When I removed initialization of environment variables before invoking
configure script, I was able to build llvm compiler (using Canadian cross
build) right off the box.

Thanks!

Regards, Ekaterina.