[LLVMdev] Undefined symbol in Hello pass

Scott Ricketts sricketts at maxentric.com
Thu Dec 2 14:37:01 PST 2010

Hi all,

I recently experienced the same issue as below with LLVM 2.8 on Mac OS
10.5.8. I can load the pass with the debug version of opt, but not the
optimized version.

Does anyone know what the problem is or have any suggestions for debugging this?

My install went fine except for some failures during make check
(Unexpected Failures: 92). All failures were in one of the following:

LLVM::FrontendC++
LLVM::FrontendC
LLVM::FrontendObjC++
LLVM::FrontendObjC