[LLVMdev] Problem cross-compiling llvm-gcc for AIX-PowerPC

Patrick Alexander Simmons simmon12 at cs.uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 24 12:12:15 PDT 2010

No, I hadn't.  There's no special LLVM version of binutils, right?  You
just download binutils and compile it for a different target?  I've
looked up some stuff and I think I need a cross-glibc as well.  Is it
necessary to install AIX headers somewhere, too?  Also, is there
anything LLVM-specific necessary for cross-compiling llvm-gcc?

I'm sorry if this is off-topic.  If there's nothing LLVM-specific about
cross-compiling llvm-gcc, I'll direct future questions to a GCC list.

--Patrick